It's time to envision and build your wealth.
You’re a young professional, and in the last few years, life suddenly got a lot more complicated. Over the past decade you possibly went to college, you definitely got a job, you maybe have traveled the world, moved, or even switched jobs, and now you feel like you’re supposed to have it all figured out.
You’ve got a lot going on. Maybe you’re growing your career, getting married, starting a family, paying off student loans, buying a home, and trying to save what you can. You're trying to decide if it’s better to save for a down payment on a home or pay off your student loans. You want to plan an amazing honeymoon, but also save for retirement.
You deserve to talk to someone who you can relate to and someone who understands you. That’s why we started the Wealth Builder at Invariant Investment Management. We didn’t learn about these things in school, and we wish we had. Now that we're educated, we feel it's our responsibility to educate other young professionals.
We help our clients reach their financial aspirations.
We can work together from anywhere.
We have an all virtual team and value location independence. We work with clients across the country and allow them to meet with us in the comfort of their own homes at a time that is convenient for them.
We try to simplify things for our clients first rather than overwhelm them with charts and graphs. Always ask: what would make this easy?
Clients are the experts.
We co-create financial plans with our clients but the planner only acts as a guide. We work together to make recommendations that are attainable for the client.
We are committed to asking more questions to better understand our clients’ lives and make more informed recommendations. We are always looking for ways to be better for our clients and ourselves.
We provide honest, helpful, and customized financial guidance.
We have working meetings so our clients feel a sense of accomplishment and encouragement after they talk to us. We provide a one-page meeting recap after our check-in meetings so you can see how much your net worth has grown and have a clear understanding of the action items that came out of our meeting.
As an ongoing financial planning client, we'll provide:
• A free 30-minute Consultation to assess your current financial situation and walk you through the financial planning process.
• A 60-minute Initial Discovery Meeting via video conferencing, where we talk more in depth about your financial goals and most pressing financial concerns.
• A 60-minute Recommendations Meeting which includes: an easy-to-read summary of your current net worth, goals, action items, and more; recommendations in the following areas: savings targets, debt repayment, investment goals, retirement planning, insurance, estate planning, and tax planning; an asset allocation for your current 401(k) or work retirement plan; a recommendation of the credit card that fits your needs based on your spending; and connections via email to experts in our network (CPAs, estate planning attorneys, insurance agents).
• Two 30-minute Budgeting Calls, including detailed cash flow analysis and spending plan strategy sessions.
• Two 60-minute Check-in Meetings per year after initial on-boarding to check your progress and navigate major life events.
• A CFP® Team Member who you can reach out to via email any time as your situation changes.
• Recommendations to Other Experts in our network such as estate planning attorneys, CPAs, and insurance agents.
If you’re ready for actionable financial planning advice, then you’ve come to the right place.
It’s time to stop making haphazard decisions about your finances and instead talk to a fee-only CFP® (who will act as a fiduciary) to help you get on track so you can reach multiple financial goals simultaneously! We are currently only accepting ongoing financial planning clients with a 12-month commitment.